Nervous Wanderings
My two biggest challenges today? Well, the first was my interview with IS 195. It really seems like my kind of school and I really want to work there, but I have to admit, if some higher power (administration or otherwise) feels that I need to be somewhere else, than so be it...
My second big challenge was going to find comic books. I went in what was probably the biggest comic book store I have ever been in! It was GLORIOUS!
Actually, I have been trying to comprehend the brevity of the sitcuation that is TfA. I am ultimately reponcible for the success or failure of my students. That is a lot of pressure. How can I do that? Can that training be that good? The last thing I want to do is be a cog in a failing system. There certainly are schools that work, like the one I interviewed at, but I don't want to break that...
i think that recent bout of insecurity is coming from lack of sleep, so I will retire. Enjoy the picture of the Empire State Building!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home