Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Phew...

Finally, I am starting to feel good about teaching!!! Weird, it only took 7 months. I taught my students main idea and details. They seemed to get it and genuinely excited to learn. I called one of my student's guardians. I told her only good things and I swear she jumped several feet into the air. She was elated and stated that, "You have made me so happy to hear that! We have put him on little punishments, and gave him talks!!!" She was so happy that he was finally behaving in at least one of his classes. The funniest part is that when whoever picked up announced it was me I heard my student say in the background, "What does he want?!"

Not everything is going peachy-keen, but it is much better than where it was month and a half ago. I never knew depression until I started teaching, but things are better. At least I am making headway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home