...a long month...
I have been the worst blogger, EVER! Not only have I not kept up, but I almost forgotent NYCarey. Maybe because I am in dirty Philly. One of my suite-mates worries that I am going to be NYCentric, but I don't think that is the case. I just like NYC better. Philly has very few redeeming qualities. First, it is DIRRTY. Everywhere you go, there is filth. Unless you go to the downtown area. Rumor has it we are training in what the locals call the "badlands." I believe it. But in this blog I am including some pictures of various things so enjoy...

This is my stoop... I am living in West Harlem on 125th and Broadway. How cool is that?!

Across the street is the 1-train. This is the only time it is above ground. So it is a super cool deal. The apartment is small-ish but let's remember the first rule... Location, Location, Location.

Below my apartment is a bar. This bar has drink specials for students and teachers. As I am both, I hope to swing for a double discount!
Now that you have seen some of the sights, here are some friends that I have made along the way... I don't have many pictures of new friends yet, but I have a pretty solid core of people that I rely on for fun and entertainment. So, if you see the same people more than once, that is why.







This is my stoop... I am living in West Harlem on 125th and Broadway. How cool is that?!

Across the street is the 1-train. This is the only time it is above ground. So it is a super cool deal. The apartment is small-ish but let's remember the first rule... Location, Location, Location.

Below my apartment is a bar. This bar has drink specials for students and teachers. As I am both, I hope to swing for a double discount!
Now that you have seen some of the sights, here are some friends that I have made along the way... I don't have many pictures of new friends yet, but I have a pretty solid core of people that I rely on for fun and entertainment. So, if you see the same people more than once, that is why.






1 Comments:
That's not the only time it's above ground -- the 1 train goes back above ground north of the 191st St stop. It goes over the Broadway Bridge into the Bronx.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home