Kickin' it old school.
It has been a long time since I have written in my blog. I went home to MN for my winter break, and got back to NYC on the 29th. It was a nice trip, but too short. Everyone seems to want me to get married and move back home. That all sounds nice and good, in theory, but so did a little thing called Communism. Now, I don't think that marriage and MN are Communists, but what I am saying is that it isn't for me yet. I am loving NYC. I am not leaving (yet).
For your eyes... HUMAN TETRIS!
For your eyes... HUMAN TETRIS!

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carey:
It's your Uncle Richard...Was nice to see this past Holiday in the fair state of Minnesota and am glad that things are going well in NYC!
Love the Human Tetris video...
Take care.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home