Being sick SUCKS!!!
I progressively sicker this weekend, it went from just a cough, to body aches, to headache, to a full blown case of death warmed over. I was miserable, but a regiment of TheraFlu and Airborne gave my immune system the fighting chance they needed to gain more ground. I still have the cough, but it is much better without all that other stuff.
We took Sarah out for her birthday to Mama Mexico and we had the Mariachi band sing happy birthday to her. I need a break something bad. I really want to see Liz in Seattle, but that might not be a financial reality... Can someone please start a fly Carey to somewhere cool fund?!
We took Sarah out for her birthday to Mama Mexico and we had the Mariachi band sing happy birthday to her. I need a break something bad. I really want to see Liz in Seattle, but that might not be a financial reality... Can someone please start a fly Carey to somewhere cool fund?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home