Nightmare in Harlem
There are some people who believe dreams are a window to the subconscious. Well, let me tell you about the dream I have recently had. I dreamt that my school was attached to a PRISON! I have been watching juvies on MTV a lot, but really?! For some reason, we were all trapped in the school/prison. For some reason I was placed with JEFFERY DOHMER. It was the scariest dream ever! In the dream, he lifted his mattress and underneath was a ditch of putrid liquid. He then escaped the compound, and was running around while we all waited outside. FUCKED UP, huh?!
In real life -- Friday, the day before break, during seventh period lunch, the dean was reprimanding a student. Something about, "brother, you're not worth losing my job over." PuNcH,pUnCh, BAng, baNG. The whole lunch room in an uproar, security couldn't get through to everyone. I am supposed to be teaching at a "good school in Harlem." I think this is an eye opener that this is the beginning of the end of the legacy my school created.
Thank the good Lord I am on mid-winter break. Even though I am not going anywhere extra fun or special, I am glad that I have this break.
In real life -- Friday, the day before break, during seventh period lunch, the dean was reprimanding a student. Something about, "brother, you're not worth losing my job over." PuNcH,pUnCh, BAng, baNG. The whole lunch room in an uproar, security couldn't get through to everyone. I am supposed to be teaching at a "good school in Harlem." I think this is an eye opener that this is the beginning of the end of the legacy my school created.
Thank the good Lord I am on mid-winter break. Even though I am not going anywhere extra fun or special, I am glad that I have this break.

1 Comments:
CUT down on the Juvies....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home