Definately Feeling Better
I am feeling much better now that I have my own room. I didn't know it would have such a profound affect on me, but I can feel how I am more effective just by being in a space of my own. It isn't the best looking room, and sure, the tables are BOLTED to the ground, but it's mine. No one else's. Teacher's have a hard time sharing. :) I am really excited for Spring Break. I am going home and it will be glorious. I will get to see my family and friends, and I cannot possibly think of a better way to spend Easter Break. I need this bad. I will be back in NYC half way through the break to get work done and figure out my game plan for the year. Not much to say, just wish I were doing more intellectually stimulating things. I feel like spending so much time with children is detramental to my IQ.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home