Night before the first day of school...
The kiddies come in tomorrow and I am probably not ready. I am not particularly worried, thought I probably should be. The past few days have been uneventful, save the night I went to Jake's Dilemma with some of my staff. They are fun, and I am fun, and I was, as another teacher put it, "in rare form." Little did she know, I have been drunk most of August.
I wish my school was more on top of things. I didn't get my room ready this past week because there was no guarantee it was going to be my room. I went in today, and cleaned it up and bought more stuff from Staples. I went in with another teacher to get stuff online and spend almost $70.00. Add that with the other $70.00 that I spent the other day, and we have a grand total of $140.00 before the kids even get to the room.
Well, I am going to sign off. I don't know when I'll write again. Hopefully it is under better circumstances, but don't hold your breath my friends.
I wish my school was more on top of things. I didn't get my room ready this past week because there was no guarantee it was going to be my room. I went in today, and cleaned it up and bought more stuff from Staples. I went in with another teacher to get stuff online and spend almost $70.00. Add that with the other $70.00 that I spent the other day, and we have a grand total of $140.00 before the kids even get to the room.
Well, I am going to sign off. I don't know when I'll write again. Hopefully it is under better circumstances, but don't hold your breath my friends.

1 Comments:
I heart you. Best of luck tomorrow with your crazy kiddies. You are a great teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home