Sad...
Spring Break is half over, which means that my time in Minnesota is coming to an end. Every time I have to leave, it kind of hurts. I think of all the people I am leaving behind and all of the events that pass me by. Not just with my friends, but with my family as well. I never get to see all the people I want to see for as long as I want to see them. Bumping into people randomly feels very sad because then it becomes, "well, why didn't I call them?" in my head (and if I'm unlucky, in their head too).
Moving to NYC was not a mistake. It was my time to go and the wanderlust is being taken care of. I am missing a lot in MN while in NYC, but this seems right. I know I don't have to make a decision now, but what if I want to stay in NYC for a long time? What if I find someone in NYC and want to go back to MN, can I make it work? What if after TFA, I still don't know what I am going to do?
Only time will tell... (cliche)
My goal: before the end of the month: ask someone on a date.
Moving to NYC was not a mistake. It was my time to go and the wanderlust is being taken care of. I am missing a lot in MN while in NYC, but this seems right. I know I don't have to make a decision now, but what if I want to stay in NYC for a long time? What if I find someone in NYC and want to go back to MN, can I make it work? What if after TFA, I still don't know what I am going to do?
Only time will tell... (cliche)
My goal: before the end of the month: ask someone on a date.

1 Comments:
best goal ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss you maaasie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home