It really is only Tuesday...
I feel that I have found the secret to keeping my kids calm. I just have to to talk slowly and quietly and they listen. I think it might have something to do with my demeanor and approach to students. To be honest, it is hard to be quiet all the time. Teaching is starting to take its toll on me. I still cannot believe it is still September. At least we are looking at some long weekends coming up. Pace is getting me down. I am not even sure if I am doing it right, and my graduation is dependent on doing well.
I saw "The Science of Sleep," and upon reflection, I liked it. It was strange. I like strange. It was a bit longer than I needed it to be, but it redeemed itself at the end. Love stories are pretty blasé, in general, but this one kept my interest.
Wish I had something more to write about, but maybe no news is good news.
I saw "The Science of Sleep," and upon reflection, I liked it. It was strange. I like strange. It was a bit longer than I needed it to be, but it redeemed itself at the end. Love stories are pretty blasé, in general, but this one kept my interest.
Wish I had something more to write about, but maybe no news is good news.

2 Comments:
did you just use the word blaze? HOLLA
wait I meant BLASE
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home