Restful Days
I am loving the idea of four day weeks. Three day weekends, and restful days. Too bad it all has to end. This weekend I spent some time giving a cat a bath... It was much more fun than we thought it would be. Upon reflection, I think I am drinking more now than I did in college. Well, maybe not more in quantity, but definitely more frequently.
I am having reservations about this school year. I really think I might be detrimentally affecting my students. What if what I teach them is going unlearned? I really don't think I am cut out to teach. Which leaves me back to the end of my senior year of college, what am I going to do after this?
I am having reservations about this school year. I really think I might be detrimentally affecting my students. What if what I teach them is going unlearned? I really don't think I am cut out to teach. Which leaves me back to the end of my senior year of college, what am I going to do after this?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home